more edits...

sort of. I received a bunch of proofreader queries today, and had to deal with them immediately, because Bantam want them back next week and the RWAust conference is on this weekend. So, no time like the present :). It really wasn’t a whole lot of work–they were just pointing out repeats words, slight inconsistancies, stuff like that. Easy to solve, once they’ve actually been pointed out.

Writing wise, I got six pages done yesterday, but none today. But beside the edits, I did manage to finish my workshop for the conference, so at least that was something achieved. I’m hoping to do my 5 pages tomorrow, which means I’ll roll over the one hundred page mark (101, to be precise). That’s one quarter of the book almost done–woohoo!

0 0 vote
Article Rating